ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR GNM (As Per Indian Nursing Council)
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
- Registered ANM
- 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- Admission of students will be once in a calendar year.
- Students should be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December of that year)
- The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
- A candidate seeking admission to General Nursing & Midwifery course shall submit filled application form attached with prospectus.
- It can be obtained from the office of the New Life Institute of Nursing on payment of Rs. 500/- .
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances. (Conditions Apply)
- Attested copies of certificates along with filled application form should be submitted to the office of New Life Institute of Nursing, Baikunthpur.
CONTACT FOR ADMISSION
07909 - 486006
09009 - 756207
07836 - 232359